- Designed to meet the needs of the amateur rider all the way up to the demands of top international competitor.
- Tri-Zone boots are tested by an independent safety testing laboratory to check their ability to protect against concussion and penetration injuries.
- One Size (Full Size) and in a choice of black or white colours
- Designed to be the perfect ‘all rounder’ the Tri-Zone boots have fast become a tack-room staple as one of the most versatile boots on the market. Suitable for a wide range of disciplines from endurance and racing to dressage, jumping and hacking.
- A super lightweight and protective fetlock boot which complies with the standards set by the FEI and British Showjumping for use in young horse classes and other restricted classes.
- Flexible and non restrictive
- Simple non-elastic velcro fastening
- Smooth cushioned inner lining for maximum comfort
- Tough TPU strike pad
- Handy grip tab for easy removal
- Easy to wash, quick to dry
- The preferred choice of many top international event riders including William Fox-Pitt, Sam Griffiths and Jock Paget.
Sam Griffiths AUS International Event Rider
"All Equilibrium's products are first-class and I know that when my horses wear their Tri-Zone Boots they're receiving the best level of protection possible"
Layby also available
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL PURCHASES OVER $100 AUSTRALIA WIDE
Dont worry if your order does not qualify for free delivery, our system will discount delivery charges for each additional product that you order.