- The best selling riding helmet in the world that passes both Snell E2001 and the BSI kitemark.
- Snell E2001 is the highest manufactured equestrian helmet standard in the world and includes a unique test that simulates a rider falling into a fence rail, or having a secondary hit from a horse's hoof.
- This helmet features a top quality leather four point harness,
- Gatehouse Airflow lining and high performance safety buckle.
- This helmet also comes with its own complimentary carry/storage bag.
- Suitable for competition under FEI, Pony Club and HRA rules.
- A stylish padded storage/carrier bag is included when you buy an HS1, but is also available as a spare or replacement. As worn by Mary King MBE, Zara Phillips MBE, Sir Mark Todd, Rodney Powell, Andrew Nicholson, Tina Cook, Laura Collett, Paul Tapner plus many more
Sizes 51-54 and 59 and above are special order sizes
Dont worry if your order does not qualify for free delivery, our system will discount delivery charges for each additional product that you order.