- Designed to meet the needs of the amateur rider all the way up to the demands of top international competitor.
- Tri-Zone boots are tested by an independent safety testing laboratory to check their ability to protect against concussion and penetration injuries.
- This is why many of the top professional riders trust this brand.
- Designed to be the perfect ‘all rounder’ the Tri-Zone All Sports boots have fast become a tack-room staple as one of the most versatile boots on the market. Suitable for a wide range of disciplines from endurance and racing to dressage, jumping and hacking.
- Soft & comfortable pillowed lining
- Extremely lightweight, they actually float on water
- Breathable layers to prevent overheating legs
- Safety tested in a laboratory to evaluate protection levels (this laboratory also conducts safety testing on rider body protectors and hats)
- Can be worn on front or hind legs as required
- Easy to wash, quick to dry
- The preferred choice of many top international event riders including William Fox-Pitt, Sam Griffiths and Jock Paget.
Sam Griffiths AUS International Event Rider
"All Equilibrium's products are first-class and I know that when my horses wear their Tri-Zone Boots they're receiving the best level of protection possible"
Tough Protection without Restriction
- Our Tri-Zone All Sports boots were originally created from a request for a lightweight racing boot – protective enough for hurdling but light enough for racing. Sourcing materials well known for their technical properties these soft, comfortable and breathable boots have now become one of the most versatile boots on the market and can be used for just about anything!
- The closed fronted style offers all round protection meaning they are perfect for a range of activities; ideal if you do many different sports with your horse and want the ease of one boot to provide protection from hacking, lunging through to jumping.
- Their super lightweight properties and all round protection make them ideal for sports such as endurance and racing where tiredness can cause injury and every extra ounce of weight is important.
- The touch and close fastening makes them quick and easy to put on and take off and they are very easy to wash and quick to dry.
- Tri-Zone All Sports boots come in a variety of sizes meaning that there is an option to suit most horses’ front and back legs as required.
A tack room staple for everyday use.
|Small||18 – 20||7 – 8|
|Medium||20 – 22||8 – 8.75|
|Large||22 – 24||8.75 – 9.5|
|Extra-large||24 – 26||9.5 – 10.25|
|HORSE size||21 – 24||8.25 – 9.5|
Layby also available
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL PURCHASES OVER $100 AUSTRALIA WIDE
Dont worry if your order does not qualify for free delivery, our system will discount delivery charges for each additional product that you order.