- Sleek, smart and extremely comfortable
- A new smart addition to the celebrated Stretch & Flex range; the innovative Stretch and Flex Bell Boots with a unique patented closure to offer a sleek streamlined look.
- Made from tough TPU
- 5mm neoprene lining to provide all round protection from knocks, scrapes and overreach injuries
- Unique touch-and-close fastening for a secure fit and streamlined look
- Adjustable, flexible and easy to fit
- Completing the Stretch & Flex range, our super smart Bell Boot offers protection during exercise from knocks, scrapes and overreach injuries.
- Smart and stylish and used by dressage riders worldwide, the Stretch & Flex Bell Boot is lightweight, comfortable, protective and doesn’t restrict movement.
- The 5mm neoprene lining ensures that it is soft and comfortable around your horse’s legs, reducing the risk of rubbing.
- The outer shell is made from durable TPU to provide all round protection for everyday use.
- The unique closure system and secure hook and loop fastening allows the boot to be fully adjustable.
- They are easy to clean and easy to wear.
- Protection without Restriction
- Our Stretch & Flex Bell Boots are created from materials chosen for their superior protective qualities.
- The outer layer of TPU (thermoplastic polyurethene) is outstandingly tough and resistant to abrasion making it the ideal material to have in the areas where the leg really needs protecting such as the horse heel and hoof.
- The 5mm neoprene lining is of high quality known for its flexibility and comfort.
- Neoprene is used to make an array of items including protective laptop sleeves, wetsuits and electrical insulation.
Having selected high quality materials known for their advanced technical properties, Stretch & Flex Bell boots undergo trials by anextensive tester panel of horse owners and riders who test them for the fit comfort ease of use and washing.
Finally the boots go through the rigorous test of being used all day, every day on busy competition yards by teams of professional riders.
A GUIDE TO SIZING
This size guide has been designed to help you select the right size. The sizes here are for the average type of horse or pony and should suit most breeds.
Fitting Horse Boots, Wraps and Chaps
To measure the horse’s leg, simply measure the circumference of the cannon bone at the mid point and follow the sizing guide below to determine which size the horse requires. Getting the correct size for the horse will provide him with the maximum level of comfort and protection.
LW = Lightweight – MW = Middleweight – HW = Heavyweight
|Approx Size Guide||Cannon Width|
|Extra Small (Equi-Chaps only) (Small Pony) (12h – 13.3h)||16 – 18 cms/6.25-7 ins|
|Small (Large Pony; Arab / LW Horse Fores (13h – 15h)||18 – 20 cms/7-8 ins|
|Medium (Medium Horse Fores; pony hinds) (15h – 16h)||20 – 22 cms/8-8.75 ins|
|Medium Narrow (Stretch & Flex Training Wraps only) (LW TB/Arab) (15-16hh)||18-20 cms/7-8 ins|
|Medium Wide (Equi-Chaps Close Contact Chaps only) (Cobs or HW horse) (15h-16h)||22 – 24 cms/8.75-9.5 ins|
|Large (Large Horse Fores) (16h – 17h MW)||22 – 24 cms/8.75-9.5 ins|
|Extra Large (Large Horse hinds or Extra Large Horse Fores (17.1h +)||24 – 26 cms/9.5-10.25 ins|
|HORSE (Medium – Large Horse)||21 – 24cms/8.25-9.5 ins|
Please refer to individual product descriptions for full list of sizes and colours available.
|STRETCH & FLEX WRAPS||centimetres||Inches|
|Small||18 – 20||7 – 8|
|Medium||20 – 22||8 – 8.75|
|Medium-narrow||18 – 20||7 – 8|
|Large||22 – 24||8.75 – 9.5|
|Extra-large||24 – 26||9.5 – 10.25|
Layby also available
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL PURCHASES OVER $100 AUSTRALIA WIDE
Dont worry if your order does not qualify for free delivery, our system will discount delivery charges for each additional product that you order.