- Features a zip along the front and a brogini branded pull tab for easy on and off.
- Finest Soft Italian Leather
- Very Stylish Jodhpur Boot
- Hardwearing, Practical Boot
- Can Be Worn Anywhere.
- The Tivoli boot is crafted from a high quality smooth leather
- The toe features a reinforced leather panel which is disguised with an attractive brogue design.
- Reinforced leather toe
- Made from quality smooth leather
- Anti-slip grip rubber sole
- Spur stud to keep spurs in place and prevent wear and wear
- Sole Size checker (measure the length of your exisitng boots from top to bottom of the underside of your sole and compare to actual measurements from the Tivoli boots below.
Euro 38 = 26.5cm
Euro 39 = 27cm
Euro 40 = 28cm
Euro 41 = 29cm
Euro 42 = 30cm
Dont worry if your order does not qualify for free delivery, our system will discount delivery charges for each additional product that you order.
- Made from high quality Italian leather this gaiter is ideal for competing or general riding.
- This gaiter is made from soft supple leather to ensure a greater contact between you and your horse when riding.
- Brogini has developed a 3.5cm elasticated panel along the back of the gaiter
- Elasticated panel down the rear for a close fit
- Full length rear zip to allow stretch and ease to the rider when putting them on and taking them off.
- The gaiter is then neatly finished with brushed silver press studs
- Leather covered elastic and contrasting white Brogini embroidery.
- Please refer to the guide to measuring below to ensure the correct fit for you.
Colours: Black, Brown
-35 Height 38cm
-38 Height 38cm
Large Calf Width 38-42 Height 41cm
Xtra Large Calf Width 38-42 Height 46cm
- Care for your tack with this deep cleansing solution which cleans and supples leather in one easy step.
- Leaves a non sticky, natural finish.
- Can be used as a quick and easy one
-step cleanser to lift dirt and grease and soften leather, or, prior to an application of Professional Leather Food or Professional Leather Balsam Directions for Use: Shake well before use. Apply using a damp sponge. Massage Leather Cleanse directly into the leather, creating a light lather to lift dirt and grease. Leaves tack clean, supple and ready for use. NAF recommend a small patch test in an unseen area prior to initial use. Caution: Do not use on unsealed aniline, or untreated leather, nubuck or suede. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Recommended for Gore-Tex® & SympaTex® footwear.
- Brush off dirt with a damp cloth and clean using Nikwax Footwear Cleaning Gel™.
- Shake well before use. Press sponge applicator to break seal.
- Apply to wet leather. Ensure penetration of welts and seams.
- Remove surplus and buff with a damp cloth to shine.
To waterproof nubuck and suede leather footwear use Nikwax Nubuck & Suede Proof™.
To waterproof fabric and leather footwear use Nikwax Fabric & Leather Proof™.